Star Wars™ TIE Fighter™ Ornament With Light and Sound
- Storytellers Interactive Light and Sound Christmas tree ornament. Connect this ornament to Hallmark's Keepsake Power Cord to see the continuous light effect. Press the button to watch it perform an exciting sound and light show scene from Star Wars: A New Hope™. Requires Hallmark's Keepsake Power Cord, sold separately.
- Artist crafted by Robert Hurlburt, this Christmas tree ornament comes pre-packaged in a box for easy gift giving, preservation and storage. Dated 2018 in copyright.
- Add additional Star Wars Storytellers ornaments (each sold separately) to unlock larger, amazingly interactive performances.
- With unparalleled artistry and exceptional detail, each festive and collectible Keepsake Ornament is made for years of celebrations. From preserving precious memories to commemorating special milestones and interests, there's a Hallmark ornament for everyone on your gift list.
- Plastic Christmas tree ornament is lead-free and measures 4.09" W x 4.6" H x 3.97" D.
5 Stars1of reviews
4 Stars0of reviews
3 Stars2of reviews
2 Stars1of reviews
1 Stars0of reviews
Review 5 out of 5 stars.
Reviewed by: Tony
Review 2 out of 5 stars.
Reviewed by: CHRISTIN
Review 3 out of 5 stars.
I love my three Star Wars Storytellers from last year and looked forward to getting the Millennium Falcon and TIE Fighter this year. The Millennium Falcon's a great addition with 4 different character voices and three different areas that will light up (I especially love that it lights up as a different color depending on who is speaking). I was looking forward to this in October. I bought it but never tested it out. Well, I put it on the tree and hooked it up. It worked fine, but it drowns out the other Star Wars Storytellers. I can barely hear when the characters are speaking on the other for the flight sounds on this one. I'm considering taping a small portion of a cotton ball over the speaker to muffle the sound since the sound isn't very interesting on it. There's a small bit of dialogue, but it's mostly battle sounds. Fine, but don't make it louder than the others. It's the most boring of the five, and it makes no sense that it's so loud. Darth Vader has a TIE Fighter, and it's not as loud as this one. I hope that the 2019 ornaments will be of a volume closer to the first four. Loud wouldn't matter if other ornaments weren't going off at the same time. The sculpt's fine. I do wish these were slightly smaller. While I'm here, have you considered doing a Nativity Storytellers line? Where you could get different parts of the Nativity story (manger, shepherds, wise men, etc) that recite Bible verses? Just a thought.
Reviewed by: AMANDA
Review 3 out of 5 stars.
Reviewed by: Sandy