Same-day pickup orders are typically ready in about 3 hours, but orders placed outside of store hours may require longer processing time or be ready the next day. Store availability is not guaranteed, and inventory may fluctuate. Orders are held for seven days after processing.
LIONEL® Trains 2245P Texas Special Locomotive Metal Ornament
Unit price$19.99 Sale price $5.00
This dapper red-and-white 1950s locomotive engine will glisten against evergreen branches. Made of die-cast metal, this beautiful Christmas tree ornament features wheels that turn. One of many popular electric train cars in the post-war era, the LIONEL® 2245P Texas Special locomotive was the first Lionel F3 A unit to be produced with a single motor. Coordinating LIONEL® 2245C Texas Special “B” Unit and LIONEL® 2436 “Summit” Observation Car ornaments each sold separately. 23rd in the LIONEL® Trains collector's series.
- Christmas tree ornament is 23rd in the LIONEL® Trains collector's series.
- This die-cast metal Christmas tree ornament features wheels that turn. Pre-packaged in a box for easy gift giving, preservation and storage. Dated 2018 in copyright.
- With unparalleled artistry and exceptional detail, each festive and collectible Keepsake Ornament is made for years of celebrations. From preserving precious memories to commemorating special milestones and interests, there's a Hallmark ornament for everyone on your gift list.
- Hallmark has been your family-owned creator of greeting cards, gifts, gift wrap, ornaments and more for over 100 years. We take deep pride in helping individuals connect in just the right way.
- Metal Christmas tree ornament is lead-free and measures 0.78" W x 1.2" H x 3.62" D.
LIONEL® Licensed by Lionel LLC.