LIONEL® Trains 2245P Texas Special Locomotive Metal Ornament
Regular price $19.99
This dapper red-and-white 1950s locomotive engine will glisten against evergreen branches. Made of die-cast metal, this beautiful Christmas tree ornament features wheels that turn. One of many popular electric train cars in the post-war era, the LIONEL® 2245P Texas Special locomotive was the first Lionel F3 A unit to be produced with a single motor. Coordinating LIONEL® 2245C Texas Special “B” Unit and LIONEL® 2436 “Summit” Observation Car ornaments each sold separately. 23rd in the LIONEL® Trains collector's series.
- Christmas tree ornament is 23rd in the LIONEL® Trains collector's series.
- This die-cast metal Christmas tree ornament features wheels that turn. Pre-packaged in a box for easy gift giving, preservation and storage. Dated 2018 in copyright.
- With unparalleled artistry and exceptional detail, each festive and collectible Keepsake Ornament is made for years of celebrations. From preserving precious memories to commemorating special milestones and interests, there's a Hallmark ornament for everyone on your gift list.
- Hallmark has been your family-owned creator of greeting cards, gifts, gift wrap, ornaments and more for over 100 years. We take deep pride in helping individuals connect in just the right way.
- Metal Christmas tree ornament is lead-free and measures 0.78" W x 1.2" H x 3.62" D.
LIONEL® Licensed by Lionel LLC.
Use #MyHallmark to share your photos.