Legendary Concept Cars 1938 Buick® Y-Job Metal Ornament
Regular price $17.99
This die-cast metal Christmas tree ornament of the 1938 Buick® Y-Job—the first concept car ever—captures all of the futuristic features that made it famous, including wrap-around bumpers, flush door handles, waterfall grille and hidden headlights. This stunning black two-door convertible coupe, with striking lines and turning wheels, will add timeless beauty and elegance to any Christmas tree. Each ornament in this new series will feature a legendary concept car that helped shape the future of automotive technology and design. First in the Legendary Concept Cars collector's series.
- Christmas tree ornament is 1st in the Legendary Concept Cars collector's series.
- This die-cast metal Christmas tree ornament features wheels that turn. Pre-packaged in a box for easy gift giving, preservation and storage. Dated 2018 in copyright.
- Each ornament in this new, five-part series will feature a legendary concept car that helped shape the future of automotive technology and design. Collect all five (one per year) to complete the series!
- With unparalleled artistry and exceptional detail, each festive and collectible Keepsake Ornament is made for years of celebrations. From preserving precious memories to commemorating special milestones and interests, there's a Hallmark ornament for everyone on your gift list.
- Metal Christmas tree ornament is lead-free and measures 1.64" W x 1.14" H x 4.15" D.
General Motors Trademarks used under license to Hallmark Cards, Incorporated and its subsidiaries.