Regular price $14.99
A lonely, down-on-her-luck waitress meets a handsome, quirky jewelry store clerk and thinks that maybe, finally, she’s met a "good guy." The more Molly gets to know Gus, the more she's intrigued by him. Yes, he's a little eccentric, but he's also incredibly sweet and considerate. Unbeknownst to Molly, this "good guy" was a brilliant astrophysicist who suffered an aneurism and has lost all of his short-term memory. Every day is a brand new day—literally—for Gus. He must navigate the world anew…and that includes his relationship with her. As Molly's love for Gus continues to grow, he discovers that he can indeed fall in love with the same woman every day. But can she see a future with a man who cannot recall their past? Remember Sunday is a touching, fun romance about life's possibilities when we "love in the moment."
- Starring Alexis Bledel and Zachary Levi.
- DVD includes "making of" featurette.
- Visit HallmarkHallofFame.com for behind-the-scenes interviews, biographies and credits.
- Wide-screen version; standard definition; closed captioned; English subtitles for the hearing impaired.
- Approx. 110 minutes running time.
- Originally aired 4/21/13.
Use #MyHallmark to share your photos.
Shop all Hallmark Hall of Fame