Have a Little Faith
Regular price $14.99
Mitch Albom (Bradley Whitford) has a pretty great life. He lives in Detroit and is happily married, he’s an award-winning sportswriter, a must-read newspaper columnist, a screenwriter, a radio and television broadcaster. Then two men come into his life, and he realizes something’s missing. Rabbi Albert Lewis (Martin Landau) presides over a thriving synagogue in a comfortable New Jersey suburb, and pastor Henry Covington (Laurence Fishburne), a recovering drug user and dealer, preaches to the poor and homeless in a crumbling Detroit inner-city church. Moving between their worlds—Christian and Jewish, African-American and white, impoverished and privileged—Albom witnesses first-hand how these two very different men not only live life, but celebrate it. What else do these two have in common? They believe there’s a divine spark in all of us—and that a single person can make a big difference in others’ lives, as long as they have a little faith.
- Starring Laurence Fishburne, Bradley Whitford, Anika Noni Rose, Mykelti Williamson, Deanna Dunagan, Melinda McGraw and Martin Landau.
- Includes "Making of" featurette, behind-the-scenes interview, biographies, credits and production story.
- Wide-screen version; closed captioned; English subtitles for the hearing impaired.
- Approx. 110 minutes running time.
- Originally aired 11/27/11.
Shop all Hallmark Hall of Fame