Same-day pickup orders are typically ready in about 3 hours, but orders placed outside of store hours may require longer processing time or be ready the next day. Store availability is not guaranteed, and inventory may fluctuate. Orders are held for seven days after processing.
Have a Little Faith
Regular price $14.99
Mitch Albom (Bradley Whitford) has a pretty great life. He lives in Detroit and is happily married, he’s an award-winning sportswriter, a must-read newspaper columnist, a screenwriter, a radio and television broadcaster. Then two men come into his life, and he realizes something’s missing. Rabbi Albert Lewis (Martin Landau) presides over a thriving synagogue in a comfortable New Jersey suburb, and pastor Henry Covington (Laurence Fishburne), a recovering drug user and dealer, preaches to the poor and homeless in a crumbling Detroit inner-city church. Moving between their worlds—Christian and Jewish, African-American and white, impoverished and privileged—Albom witnesses first-hand how these two very different men not only live life, but celebrate it. What else do these two have in common? They believe there’s a divine spark in all of us—and that a single person can make a big difference in others’ lives, as long as they have a little faith.
- Starring Laurence Fishburne, Bradley Whitford, Anika Noni Rose, Mykelti Williamson, Deanna Dunagan, Melinda McGraw and Martin Landau.
- Includes "Making of" featurette, behind-the-scenes interview, biographies, credits and production story.
- Wide-screen version; closed captioned; English subtitles for the hearing impaired.
- Approx. 110 minutes running time.
- Originally aired 11/27/11.
Shop all Hallmark Hall of Fame