Street Rod Kiddie Car Classics Collectible Toy Car
- Special collector card is included.
- On collector card: Just like real street rods, Don's version isn't entirely custom. His inspiration came from classic pedal cars, but the details are all his own. He removed the bumpers and trim and rounded the body for a soft look. Then he gave it a classic raked stance with big slicks in the back to jack it up. The extended exhaust pipes are a nod to street rods' big engines— Don just replaced the big engine with big fun.
Don's idea for a custom collection came from traveling around the country going to pedal car conventions. There he saw sheet-metal fabricators who created their own custom pedal cars. Don has always loved street rods, so when he made his first custom car, this was it. Now it's been repainted with a classic flame job, true to street rod culture.
- Each car is individually numbered for collectibility.
- Coordinating Street Rod Keepsake Ornament sold separately.
- Artist crafted.
- Die-cast metal.
- 2.75" W x 3.15" H x 6.69" D