1965 Ford Mustang Kiddie Car Classics Collectible Toy Car
Your car enthusiast will love this miniature version of a sporty, blue 1965 Mustang, which is part of our Kiddie Car Classics collectibles. Each car is individually numbered as part of a limited-run quantity and includes a special collector card. Additionally, each car in the series has a coordinating Keepsake Ornament (sold separately). Learn more about Hallmark Garage.
- Special collector card is included.
- On collector card: The first Mustang was released in 1964 in a frenzy of fanaticism. Simultaneous ads aired on major network TV the night before release, bringing huge crowds to dealerships.
In Dallas, 15 customers vied for the same car, one of them spending the night in it to stake his claim. The Mustang was a legend in the making.
The original Mustang borrowed its foundation from the Ford Falcon, but the mile-long hood and short rear deck gave it a style all its own. The concept was a team effort, with Ford's three design groups competing for the winning proposal.
From concept to production, the Mustang—the first in a long line of American pony cars —was born in a mere 18 months. A year and a half later, more than a million would be on the road.
- Each car is individually numbered for collectibility.
- Coordinating 1965 Ford Mustang Keepsake Ornament sold separately.
- Artist crafted.
- Die-cast metal.
- 2.75" W x 3.15" H x 6.69" D
Use #MyHallmark to share your photos.