What it is
Julie Garwood's best-selling novel, For the Roses, inspired this rich tale of love, pain and forgiveness. The story begins with four street orphans whose lives suddenly change when they discover an abandoned baby. Though just children themselves, they adopt the baby, whom they name Mary Rose, and become an unlikely family. Then the clan migrates West to build a homestead. Years later, betrayal and heartbreak loosen the family bond and Mary sets out to find her birth parents in New York. Torn between two different lives, Mary must decide where her true home really lies.
- Starring Jennifer Garner and Jeffrey Sams.
- Includes "Making of" featurette, behind-the-scenes interview, biographies, credits and production story.
- Full-screen version; closed captioned.
- Approx. 110 minutes running time.
- Originally aired 4/20/96.
Our service and delivery
- We’ll send you an email letting you know your order has been shipped by FedEx Ground. Your email will include tracking information.
- If you need your order delivered quickly, Hallmark can send it via FedEx 2-Day Air or FedEx Standard Overnight for an additional charge.
- FedEx does not deliver to post office (PO) boxes, U.S. territories or Overseas Military Mail (APO/FPO) addresses.
- Saturday delivery and Priority Overnight options are not available from FedEx.