What it is
Two sisters embark on a journey of discovery and reconciliation in this poignant real-life story based on the memoirs of Margaret Moorman. Christine (Kathy Bates) has been diagnosed with schizophrenia and must rely on others for support but longs for independence and an ordinary life. Her sister Judy (Elizabeth Perkins), a career-oriented New York art director, becomes responsible for her care when their mother (Lynn Redgrave) dies. The two are left to face the struggles of finding common ground.
- Starring Kathy Bates, Elizabeth Perkins and Lynn Redgrave.
- Includes "Making of" featurette, behind-the-scenes interview, biographies, credits and production story.
- Full-screen version; closed captioned.
- Approx. 110 minutes running time.
- Originally aired 1/27/02.
Our service and delivery
- We’ll send you an email letting you know your order has been shipped by FedEx Ground. Your email will include tracking information.
- If you need your order delivered quickly, Hallmark can send it via FedEx 2-Day Air or FedEx Standard Overnight for an additional charge.
- FedEx does not deliver to post office (PO) boxes, U.S. territories or Overseas Military Mail (APO/FPO) addresses.
- Saturday delivery and Priority Overnight options are not available from FedEx.