What it is
The triumphant story of Brad Cohen, a man who overcomes incredible obstacles to become a gifted teacher, is inspired by a true story. When he was growing up, Brad (Jimmy Wolk) started making funny noises—all the time. Only Brad— and his supportive mother (Patricia Heaton)—knew he couldn’t control it. He was teased, misunderstood and punished for disrupting class. By the time he is diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome, Brad had learned to hate school. When an understanding school principal offers encouragement, amazingly Brad decides to become a teacher—the teacher he never had. But who in their right mind would put someone with Tourette’s in front of the class? After 24 schools turned him down, Brad refused to give up. Discover what happens when one school finally gives him a chance. Brad Cohen’s resilience and determination changed his life. His story may change yours.
- Starring Jimmy Wolk, Treat Williams and Patricia Heaton.
- Includes "Making of" featurette, behind-the-scenes interview, biographies, credits and production story.
- Wide-screen version; closed captioned.
- Approx. 110 minutes running time.
- Originally aired 12/7/08.
Our service and delivery
- We’ll send you an email letting you know your order has been shipped by FedEx Ground. Your email will include tracking information.
- If you need your order delivered quickly, Hallmark can send it via FedEx 2-Day Air or FedEx Standard Overnight for an additional charge.
- FedEx does not deliver to post office (PO) boxes, U.S. territories or Overseas Military Mail (APO/FPO) addresses.
- Saturday delivery and Priority Overnight options are not available from FedEx.