What it is
Sometimes we choose the wrong person to fall in love with. Dianne Parker (Kimberly Williams) marries the handsome, charismatic Mark McCune (Eric Close), never noticing the quiet attention of his brother, David (Campbell Scott), a soft-spoken pediatrician. When baby Julia arrives with genetic abnormalities, Mark is unable to cope and walks out on their perfect marriage, leaving Dianne to face the challenges of being a single mom. It's a challenge that becomes a journey of devotion and discovery—a challenge that will lead her to renewed strength, surprising friendships and a meaningful lesson in love.
- Starring Kimberly Williams, Campbell Scott, Eric Close, Blair Brown and Alexa Vega.
- Includes "Making of" featurette, behind-the-scenes interview, biographies, credits and production story.
- Full-screen version; closed captioned.
- Approx. 110 minutes running time.
- Originally aired 5/6/01.
Our service and delivery
- We’ll send you an email letting you know your order has been shipped by FedEx Ground. Your email will include tracking information.
- If you need your order delivered quickly, Hallmark can send it via FedEx 2-Day Air or FedEx Standard Overnight for an additional charge.
- FedEx does not deliver to post office (PO) boxes, U.S. territories or Overseas Military Mail (APO/FPO) addresses.
- Saturday delivery and Priority Overnight options are not available from FedEx.