What it is
Blythe Danner, Faye Dunaway, Peter Fonda, Jack Palance and Peter Riegert star in this humorous, uplifting and touching story about abandoned dreams and rediscovered destinies, based on the novel by Anne Tyler. Rebecca Davitch (Danner) has always rolled with the punches, even those that were particularly hard-hitting. But suddenly, the genial 53-year-old widowed grandmother, family cheerleader, caretaker, party planner and proprietress of the family business is having an uncharacteristic mid-life crisis. After all these years, Rebecca can't help but feel, as she so aptly puts it, that she somehow turned into the wrong person. So begins the search for the self she thinks she's left behind—from reconnecting with her college flame and scrutinizing her blended (and sometimes bizarre) family, to a discovery so precious and true that it's cause for the biggest celebration yet! This is a beguiling film about second chances, the sanctuary of family, and the life choices that make us infinitely wiser than we ever dreamed we were or thought we could be.
- Starring Blythe Danner, Faye Dunaway, Peter Fonda, Jack Palance and Peter Riegert.
- Includes "Making of" featurette, behind-the-scenes interview, biographies, credits and production story.
- Full-screen version; closed captioned.
- Approx. 110 minutes running time.
- Originally aired 11/21/04.
Our service and delivery
- We’ll send you an email letting you know your order has been shipped by FedEx Ground. Your email will include tracking information.
- If you need your order delivered quickly, Hallmark can send it via FedEx 2-Day Air or FedEx Standard Overnight for an additional charge.
- FedEx does not deliver to post office (PO) boxes, U.S. territories or Overseas Military Mail (APO/FPO) addresses.
- Saturday delivery and Priority Overnight options are not available from FedEx.