Everyone in Sarah Russell's small hometown knows her story, but no one is talking about it. Sarah, the picture-perfect girl-next-door, took a job in Chicago thinking she could escape memories of a tragic accident that she blames herself for. But when she receives some unsettling news, Sarah decides to return home and try to heal old wounds. When she receives understanding and support from unexpected sources, Sarah's story becomes a journey toward forgiveness and hope for the future.
- Starring Amber Tamblyn, Jennifer Ehle, Henry Czerny, Paul Wesley, Tim DeKay and Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio.
- Includes "Making of" featurette, behind-the-scenes interview, biographies, credits and production story.
- Full-screen version; closed captioned.
- Approx. 110 minutes running time.
- Originally aired 1/27/08.
Shop all Hallmark Hall of Fame