Use #MyHallmark to share your photos.
Natalie (Katharine McPhee) and Nick (Mike Vogel) don’t know each other, but they share lots in common. They’re both frustrated in their work lives—Natalie is managing a failing restaurant, and Nick is working as an unappreciated architect for an unpleasant boss. And they’re both frustrated in the romance department—Natalie despairs of finding Mr. Right, while Nick’s meddling mother (JoBeth Williams) is forever trying to set him up with candidate girlfriends. After tossing coins in Hayward Fountain, Nick and Natalie begin dreaming about each other. But here’s the catch. They may be perfect for each other, but according to fountain legend, they only have one week to turn those sweet dreams into true love.
- Starring Katharine McPhee, Mike Vogel and JoBeth Williams.
- Includes "Making of" featurette, behind-the-scenes interview, biographies, credits and production story.
- "Making of" featurette details how the crew created the dream sequences and built a legendary fountain that didn’t exist before.
- Wide-screen version; standard definition; closed captioned; English subtitles for the hearing impaired.
- Approx. 110 minutes running time.
- Originally aired 4/20/2014.
Shop all Hallmark Hall of Fame