Maggie Conway (Eloise Mumford) is done with big-city living, especially after being left at the altar. She moves to the small seaside town of Friday Harbor, Wash., and finally discovers her dream career—owner of a toy store. And meets Mark Nagle (Sean Faris), the proprietor of the local coffee shop. It’s not quite love at first sight. But almost! Mark's number one priority, though, is his six-year-old niece, Holly, whose single mom recently passed away and left Mark as her guardian. Mark and his two brothers move in together to help raise Holly. Also, he is involved romantically with Shelby—a relationship that’s going nowhere. Maggie and her toy store prove to be the magical key to opening Holly’s heart after her loss. As you can guess, these complicated lives intertwine. You'll meet them and you'll fall in love with them in Christmas with Holly.
- Starring Eloise Mumford and Sean Faris.
- Includes "Making of" featurette, behind-the-senes interviews, biographies, credits and production stories.
- Wide-screen version; standard definition; closed captioned; English subtitles for the hearing impaired.
- Approx. 110 minutes running time.
- Originally aired 12/9/12.
Shop all Hallmark Hall of Fame