To the folks of Conway, Duncan Mayor (Andy Garcia) is a very cranky guy. To his wife Suzy (Mary-Louise Parker), he’s a doting pussycat. But Suzy is ailing and is being cared for by nurse Natalie (Mandy Moore), whom Duncan tries his best to ignore. Duncan decides the best medicine for Suzy—and a Christmas present she’ll never forget—is a ride on a Ferris wheel, set up in their own backyard. Meanwhile, neighbor Gayle Matthews (Cheri Oteri) is determined her yard is going to win the town’s "Christmas Showcase." She’s hired Tommy (Riley Smith)—a young, award-winning landscaper and Suzy’s former student—to make it happen. But as soon as her job is done, Tommy starts to work next door. Fearing the competition, Gayle calls on her brother—who’s also the sheriff—to intervene. There are zoning laws to prevent this kind of thing, aren’t there? Christmas in Conway is a testament to love, filled with scenes of hilarity. You won’t want to miss it.
- Starring Andy Garcia, Mandy Moore, Cheri Oteri, Riley Smith and Mary-Louise Parker.
- Includes "making of" featurette.
- Visit HallmarkHallofFame.com for behind-the-scenes interviews, biographies and credits.
- Wide-screen version; standard definition; closed captioned; English subtitles for the hearing impaired.
- Approx. 110 minutes running time.
- Originally aired on 12/1/13.
Shop all Hallmark Hall of Fame