A Season for Miracles
Regular price $19.98
In the tradition of It's a Wonderful Life, Hallmark Hall of Fame presents a heartwarming tale that is sure to become a holiday favorite. A Season for Miracles is the story of Emilie Dalton, a young woman who takes off with her jailed sister's children, not knowing where or how they will end up. Along the way, the trio finds refuge in a small town where good things somehow just seem to happen to good people. With the help of the local townsfolk and a small miracle, Emilie and the children have a Christmas to remember.
- Starring Carla Gugino, Kathy Baker, David Conrad, Laura Dern, Patty Duke and Lynn Redgrave.
- Includes "Making of" featurette, behind-the-scenes interview, biographies, credits and production story.
- Full-screen version; closed captioned.
- Approx. 110 minutes running time.
- Originally aired 12/12/99.
Use #MyHallmark to share your photos.
Shop all Hallmark Hall of Fame