Baby's First Christmas and A Bride For Christmas Hallmark Channel DVD Set
Regular price $14.99
Plan a fun-filled date night with these two romantic comedies. These Hallmark Channel original movies, Baby's First Christmas and A Bride for Christmas will have you falling in love with each other all over again. Learn more about Hallmark Channel.
- About Baby's First Christmas: When a pair of feuding colleagues, Kyle and Jenna are thrown together after their siblings, Jim and Trisha fall in love, they have to learn to get along in time for their nephew's birth on Christmas. Realizing Jim and Trisha have major money troubles, Kyle and Jenna band together to help and end up on a snowy New York adventure that will prove miracles really do happen at Christmas.
- Starring: Casper Van Dien and Rachel Wilson.
- About A Bride for Christmas: After Jessie calls off her third engagement, she swears off serious relationships until she finds "the one." That is, until charming but chronically single Aiden comes along. But unbeknownst to Jessie, Aiden has bet his friends that he can convince a woman to marry him by Christmas, which is only four weeks away. Starring: Andrew W. Walker and Arielle Kebbel.
- Both DVDs are approx. 170 minutes running time.
- Originally aired on Hallmark Channel Oct. 2, 2014.
- Closed caption.